Terms & Conditions of Membership
- All personal and contact information provided is kept securely and confidentially and will not be used for purposes other than the administration of your membership and for direct communication by Bank Street Arts.
- All memberships are annual and will automatically renew twelve months from the date of signing up. Should you not wish to renew, you can cancel the subscription through your PayPal account.
- You have the right to cancel any your membership within 30 days of signing up. Refunds are at the discretion of Bank Street Arts.
- Concession price is available to persons over the age of retirement, in full time education or unwaged. Under 18 price is available to persons aged 18 years or below at the date of sign up. Each person included in a joint, family or group membership must be named.
- We trust you, the member, to update your membership accordingly if your circumstances change.
- All members are considered Voting Members of the company. This gives you the chance, not the obligation, to attend Bank Street Arts annual general meetings (AGMs) and vote. In the event of the company winding up, Members can be held liable for the company’s debts up to a MAXIMUM liability of £1.
- Bank Street Arts shall not be held responsible for any lost membership cards. Cards can be replaced for a small fee by contacting the membership team.
- Bank Street Arts has the right to terminate membership at any time.
- Periodically the Terms & Conditions of Membership will be reviewed and updated and made available on the BSA website.
If you have any questions or need to speak to the membership team for any reason they can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively 0114 346 30 34.