LEAVE//REMAIN | 2016 Bank Street Arts members’ exhibition | 11am Tuesday 25th- 4pm Sunday 30th October
The brief for this year’s Bank Street Arts members’ exhibition- our fourth- consisted of just two words: LEAVE//REMAIN. BSA members were free to respond however they saw fit.
Members who took part in the exhibition were:
- Phil Archer, Some leave but some remain.
- Francesca Busca, Brexit.
- Stephen Chase, Bas and Busby Fall Out.
- Bryan Eccleshall, After Picasso and Bosch (The majority of this drawing remains at home. A minority has been left here for you to see).
- Sarah-Jane Field, Nord-Pas-de-Calais-Picardie.
- Annette Griffiths, Remaining
- Liz Hall, That which does not remain, leaves
- Jessica Harby, Referendum (Ask Me How Do I Feel)
- Steve Lowen, Protection or Oppression?
- Tony Maj, My violet storm.
- Mireille Ribiere, England’s Dreaming [Musings on English Identity and the Enduring Myth of Albion].
- Micaela Signorelli, Expat.
- Paul Tuppeny, The Land-Bridge Project.
- Myfanwy Williams, 23rd June 2016.
- Lucy Wright, Ballot Urns.
There was an evening event to mark this year’s members’ show on Friday 28th Oct. Musician, songwriter and BSA resident Oliver Manning played a few numbers, and photographer and LEAVE//REMAIN contributor Tony Maj very kindly took these photographs: